LET'S GET RIGHT DOWN TO IT. WHAT'S YOUR PRICE LIST?
- Outer envelope — From $4.00/each
- Inner envelope (names only) — $2.00/each
- Return address — Custom return-address stamps available for $50
- Escort/place card — $2.00/each
- Prices for custom projects [table numbers, menus, seating charts, chalk board signage, etc.] vary — let's chat!
**Please note that prices do not include shipping.
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE OF MY WEDDING SHOULD I BOOK SERVICES?
If we're talking about envelopes, your guests should ideally receive their invitations 6-8 weeks prior to the event, and I like to request 1-2 weeks to work on your project. So, we'd ideally confirm your booking at least 2.5 months before the big day. Please also note that I need your complete list of guests' addresses before beginning work; I know it can be a tricky task to put that together, but please do try to firm that up first thing, in order to avoid delays.
For place cards and/or other general signage, it's of course best to reserve a spot on the calendar as early as possible; a month or two out from your wedding is ideal, but I'm always happy to try my best to accommodate other timing!
HOW MANY ENVELOPES/PLACE CARDS/ETC. WILL I NEED TO ORDER?
Please plan to provide enough paper materials to cover your guest list + an extra 15-20 percent, in case of any last-minute changes or errors.